Friday, February 28, 2020

GCollision: What Went Right?

I finished a lot of functions to make a long lasting robust library that will hopefully be very timeless. The operations provide a great base for anyone's game engine to give adequate information on detecting collisions. With over 80 functions, I feel most users will be satisfied with the library. The demo was a great way to test the functionality of the collision detection library and see it in action. The unit tests cover a lot of cases. I learned a lot in breaking down math problems such as knowing when to use the perpendicular vector of a cross product or its individual components to give me the largest area the vectors span in a specific plane and much mch more.

The team was also great and helped with any issues in the architecture or cross platform that I was unfamiliar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment