Monday, May 14, 2018

GAudio Bugs on Linux

Date: 5/14/2018

Author: Tyler Murray

The previous week I was able to fix the bugs related to GAudio & GFile on Windows side. Now getting ready for the release process I encountered bugs that formed on Linux side do to the fixes I made. This will prevent me from continuing the release process until all bugs related to GAudio & GFile on Linux, Mac, & Windows are fixed.

My plan is to use GitKraken to show me the differences between commits so I can narrow down what added code caused the problem on Linux. Once Linux side is fixed, I will have move to mac side, run the unit tests, and fix any bugs that show up. Finally go back to windows to check if the changes to mac & Linux caused any problems. Basically any changes done to one side I must recheck all sides.

After this release, my next task will to go back to fixing Linux memory leaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment