Monday, January 27, 2020

GFile in the cabinet, Time to be a woodsman

Over teh course of last week I worked on getting GFile through the porting process. For the most part it wasn't bad but I retroactively learned that I did a pretty large amount wrong on it and that it would have to be changed or fixed in various ways. I actually still have to go back into it and take away a few "using" calls because as things stand it's technically not complete. For the most part though, the new architecture is there and I'm starting work on GLog, the successor to GFile.

Thus far GLog has been more of the same, save for the fact that the create functions are a little harder to port, but things are progressing at a steady pace regardless. Not really any major hindrances or obstacles have been overcome or interacted with, just work as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment