Monday, January 20, 2020

I'm a goon



Over the last week I finished porting GFile to windows, and began porting to Linux.

Most of the time was spent finishing GFile for windows, but on the last couple of days I made the hpp for linux. Once I was finished getting that through I went to try and test my alterations to make sure they worked or rather didn't work, but found I couldn't compile at all. After coming to terms with having to trash my VM and make a new one due to its acting up, I committed my changes and nuked the VM. I've spent my monday today getting it back after a few failed attempts and now that I've got everything ready to go I opened up the repo in gitkraken and learned that I never pushed that commit I made. So now it's back to re-doing those linux changes before I can begin properly porting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment