Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Another week and finally progress

Over the course of the last week, I changed directions in my work. I started still trying to help Alex focus in on his GAudio problems, but once it was established that him and Lari were about as close as they could be I moved on to beginning to do my memory leak work on other systems. On Friday I officially started looking for memory leaks on mac and yesterday I was able to solve one. Unfortunately I'm a dummy and was apparently far behind on git, so maybe the leak didn't really exist, but I'll find out tomorrow.

This week my goal will be to reaffirm that that leak is fixed and there are no more on mac, and then move on to Linux.

The only thing standing in my way right now is that cmake is currently angry at me for my visual studio, and I can't run the project on windows again. Also my own failure to use gitkraken is going to hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment