Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Joke Title Stand-in

Last week we were introduced to gateware and officially given our assignments on Wednesday. As a generalist engineer, my first assignment was and still is to fix memory leaks in the project. in searching for the cause of these we found that they all originate in the audio classes and I've inadvertently joined Alex in his own quest to fix up the audio system.

This week the assignment is the same and I feel a lot more confident in my ability to at least make progress this time around.

Thanks to Ryan's help we have a general idea of where the leaks are and what's causing them, but it's still important to fix them. Unfortunately the systems that are causing the leaks are something I need to investigate more thoroughly because without understanding how they work I won't be able to fix them.

No comments:

Post a Comment