Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Multi-Platform Development is a challenging yet exciting beast.

Multi-Platform Development is a challenging yet exciting beast. During the start of the month I had no idea that multi-platform development would be such a pain. I haven't really coded in the past few weeks but just the process of setting up the Linux virtual machines and Mac laptops for development and that has been quite the struggle. Also going through the old documents and updating them to help the future Gateware devs and setting up the new macs for dev use has been challenging considering I have never touched a mac before in my life. I'm excited to keep learning and to keep expanding my knowledge of these new platforms. That being said I hope I never own a mac for personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment