Tuesday, November 12, 2019

File concatenation tool work in progress

I started working on the file concatenation tool and did some research on C++11 libraries that might be useful for me. I used GFile interface that was provided in Gateware and was told that it is safe to use GFile for crossplatform file I/O and std::regex library that is in the C++11 standard library. This week, I'm done with setting up file concatenation tool. The issue that's impeding me right now is I have to copy and paste the hpp file content to that #include, the files are not being copied in correctly, and sometimes when you open up the file it does not open in visual studio but in notepad. There are some characters/brackets missing in the file, and I'm trying to debug the issue and it seems like the data structure that I used to hold the data is copying the data in wrong. This will be looked into more on Wednsday.

No comments:

Post a Comment